Registration is now open for PREP 2020-2021. Religious instruction will be offered for grades 1 to 7. For the first half of the year, September through December, instruction will be at-home only. After Thanksgiving, we will reassess the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 and make a decision about whether to return to live, in-person instruction in January.
Registration materials are being mailed to the homes now. Registration sign-up sessions will be held on the following dates, and forms will be available during these sessions:
• Sunday, August 23rd from 1 to 2 PM and 3-3:30 PM outside the main entrance of the church.
• Thursday, August 27th from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM on the rectory porch.
• Thursday, September 3rd from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM on the rectory porch.
• Thursday, September 10th from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM on the rectory porch.
• Sunday, September 13th from 1 to 2 PM and 3-3:30 PM outside the main entrance of the church.